wow, what a day!!! My friends and I went to Jusco this evening and the place was pack like a sardin can..... can't even breath.... and my money also flows like water. hahaha... now it is ,mega sale.. all the stuff are on discount up to 70%.... it only comes once a year.... but i just bought things that I really needs only.... yeahh, it's about the language night.... I've heard that the Language Night is postponed to next year.... because the students' performances were not good enough to satisfies the teachers... it's true.... i admit that.... One thing that really makes me excited today is my brother will be coming down to Seremban tomorrow.... yeahhhh.... I think I want to persuade him to buy more stuff for me.... what a spoilt brat right? but, what is the use of having a little sister if he can't satisfies his little sister... I'm the only sister he has..... mmm, I called my friend today and she told me that Convent's alumni was a big hit.... It was fun and hilarious.... okay, I've got to stop here now... the college's cc is closing down...


1 Comments:
Sounds like you had a busy time. What's your role in the English Nite? So did you manage to squeeze some money out of your brother?
Post a Comment
<< Home