Thursday!!!What a day!!
Today is the first day in KMS where I slept in the afternoon after I've finished my class... maybe it is because I am too tired as I slept quite late last night.... My friends and I were doing study group last night until 1.30 am at Wisma Pelajar.... We studied Chemistry last night as this Friday we will be having a chemistry test.... I am determine to do my very best in the test as I am not satisfied with my mathematic test last Tuesday... Although I still do not know what is my result but there was one question where I am not very sure with my answer.... Therefore, I want to do the best tomorrow... Okay, let's change the topic now... Actually, I have planned to go to my sister's house in PJ this weekend but she was planning with her husband to meet her brother-in-law in Malacca who is now studying in UiTM... He is the same age with me and both of us are very competitive to each other.... Just imagine that boy does not has a sister and he is really being spoiled by my sister.... I can't deny that I am too being spoiled by my brothers and sisters.... hehehe... but he is a friendly guy... So, I am planning to follow my roommate to go to her aunty's house in Bandar Tasik Puteri.... Tonight I am planning to finish my Mathemathic's homeworks and do some revision on Chemistry subject.... I am sure that it would be a tiring night tonight as I am fasting today... But, life would not be fun without challenges right? and I believe that we have to expect the unexpected moment in our life so that we will be stronger to face all the hardships in life...


1 Comments:
Looks like you are going to have a fun weekend.
Post a Comment
<< Home